Monday, October 24, 2011

Logan - Update (10/24)

So this week I didn't get much more done on sound. I'll be adjusting the volumes in Unity of the sounds once they are all set (since they are rather off right now...unless David already did it. But don't worry David if you didn't, just let me know where all the sounds are.)

I thought about splash screens/opening page and whatnot. I think it'd be cool to either do some kind of movie poster as a splash/opening, or have the start screen be a movie screen with the character mid run cycle (or animated) with silouettes of an audience bordering the bottom of the movie screen (either static or as flickering shadows.)

Here are some ideas I drew up real quick in Paint, nothing too fancy as you see, but ideas..


As I'm looking at these though I realize there is no evidence of blocks being part of the game besides the name haha =P well, something to get ideas flowing.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a good place to start, Logan! Nice work :D

    As for the sounds and such, I'll get the latest build of the game onto Perforce in class today and make sure we're all on the same page as to what needs to be done.

    I'll also get more of your sounds into the game ASAP, sorry I've been so bad about adding assets to the game/updating to perforce :P

    -David

    ReplyDelete