Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update - Logan

I submitted the lane shifting noise (to David).

I composed and submitted 'CasaBlocka Rag' (to David) that will more than likely be used for the intro/start screen if everyone accepts it. No hard feelings if you don't like it, just let me know!

To try and have as many game assets our own, I'll see about writing another track for the game play once I've finished everything else (which isn't much more at this point). I really do like the current gameplay music though, so if I don't write another CasaBlocka Rag, I think we'll be fine. (But I'll try to write something similar, although so much ragtime is extremely similar to begin with :P )

1 comment:

  1. The song is great, Logan! And no rush for end of quarter for more songs, but if you guys are all wanting to work on the game after the end of the quarter then let's go for it! This game is turning out to be really great, and I think it has a lot of potential- basically anyone who is wanting to polish it up more post-quarter and submit it to festivals I'm totally up for working on it further :D

    -David

    ReplyDelete